A. For the Child
- To provide opportunities for being with other children in a setting conducive to the development of wholesome social relationships.
- To provide appropriate play experiences and a meaningful curriculum that contributes to the developmental needs of the individual child.
- To provide opportunities for meaningful play that is based on the child’s individual needs interest, and abilities and that will build important foundations for future reading, writing and math skills and other academic pursuits.
B. For the Parent
- To provide quality care for the child while the parent works, attends school or pursue their own interests.
- To provide a cheerful, warm and friendly setting that stimulates children and parents and provides opportunities where both can play and learn together.
C. For the community
- To help meet the needs of the community for an early childhood education facility.
- To contribute to the wholesome growth and development of the future citizens of the community.
- To provide a setting where people of various religious and ethnic backgrounds can work together for a common interest.